Fatwire Article Portlet

Contact us

Report cruelty or an injured animal

If you need to report cruelty or an injured animal there is certain information we need to investigate.

Please read our reporting cruelty checklist for further information.

Ask us a question 

Telephone calls stats graphic © RSPCA

Our virtual assistant is online 24-hours a day to answer your questions; you won’t even have to pick up the phone. 

You can find information on domestic and wild animals as well as advice about general pet care, animal welfare law, animal rehoming and vet care. You can also find details of local vets, council and police for non-emergency situations.

Ask us a question.

You can also ask our advice team a question by logging into our online email enquiry service My RSPCA or write to us at:

RSPCA Advice Team
Wilberforce Way
West Sussex
RH13 9RS

Make a complaint

We aim to ensure that any complaints are identified and resolved quickly and efficiently.

If you're unhappy with our inspectorate and prosecutions work, or one of our centres find out how you can make a complaint and help make things better in the future.

If you’re unhappy with an aspect of our fundraising please read our information on fundraising complaints.

Contact your local RSPCA

Search online to find the contact details of your local RSPCA.

Contact us about a donation or to update your personal details

To update your personal details, change how you hear from us, to discuss your donations or for any membership and fundraising enquiries please contact our friendly supporter services team:

  • 0300 123 0346
    (Lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday - answerphone service is available out of hours)
    (This number is not for reporting cruelty or injured animals)
  • Supporter Services
    Wilberforce Way
    West Sussex
    RH13 9RS
Share this...

HTML Appeals Portlet


Print Portlet