Donate to help animals today
We’re one of the world’s largest animal welfare organisations. But if it wasn’t for the generosity of supporters like you, we wouldn’t exist.
Can you help fund our vital work?
For every £1 given to us
- 82p is spent on animal welfare
- 1p is spent on governance
- 17p is spent raising the next £1
How does your donation help?
Your donations help us investigate complaints of cruelty, rescue animals from suffering and neglect, care for them and find them loving new homes.
- £10 could help to provide a day’s board for a horse who has suffered cruel treatment.
- £25 could help provide a full health check for a dog rescued from neglect.
- £50 could help equip an inspector’s van with an animal first aid kit, pet carrier and animal-catching set.
For more than 180 years we have been working to relieve the suffering of animals. We only exist because of public donations. Our £120 million annual costs are supported by donations and legacies from animal lovers.
Thanks to you, we can keep on fighting cruelty - in all its forms.
Will you deliver kindness to animals this Christmas?
Together, we can make sure that all animals have a safe and comfortable Christmas.
Whether it's making wildlife friendly reindeer food with your children, feeding garden birds or simply helping to ensure your pets feel safe and calm during the festivities. Even small acts of kindness can make a big difference to the lives of animals.