Making a complaint
We welcome feedback as it helps us to develop as a charity, giving us the chance to monitor and improve our services. We set ourselves a high standard of customer care and if this is not met we want to hear about it.
We are sorry if you feel that you need to make a complaint but the following information will help you understand our complaints procedure.
- What is the complaints procedure for and what does it cover?
- How do I make a service complaint?
- What information do I need to provide?
- How long do I have to make a complaint?
- How long will it take to reply to my complaint?
- What are the stages in the complaints procedure?
- What happens to complaints about inspectors or prosecutions?
- Who is the Independent Complaints Reviewer?
- What happens if I'm dissatisfied with a Level 3 reply?
- What happens to complaints about financial irregularities?
- What happens to a complaint about our staff or volunteers?
- How do I know my complaint will be treated fairly?
- What happens to a complaint about an RSPCA branch?
- Will you give my details to other people?
- Are there some complaints you don't respond to?
- Do you publish information about complaints?