A healthy diet for dogs
Every dog deserves good wholesome food. Make sure your dog has a healthy diet.
Ensure your dog has a healthy diet
Our top tips for feeding dogs
- Without water to drink, your dog may become seriously ill within hours. Give your dog constant access to clean drinking water.
- Your dog needs a well-balanced diet to keep them healthy. Make sure your dog eats a diet suitable for their age, lifestyle and health status. Why not try our dog food?
- Feed your dog at least once each day, unless advised otherwise by your vet.
- Most human meals will not provide dogs with the nutrition they need. Some human foods, such as chocolate and onions, can even be poisonous to dogs.
- How much your dog needs to eat depend on their diet, lifestyle and health. Read and follow the feeding instructions on any dog foods that you buy.
- Adjust how much you feed your dog to make sure they don¿t become under or overweight.
- If your dog¿s eating or drinking habits change, find or call a vet, as your dog could be ill.
- Make your dog some delicious and healthy treats by following the instructions in our video:
Read our latest blog
Stay in touch
Sign up to receive our emails today. Get more pet care advice, hints and tips on helping wildlife, our latest news, rehoming success stories and more directly to your inbox.