Find a wildlife rehabilitator

We have four wildlife centres (located in Cheshire, East Sussex, Norfolk and Somerset) that admit injured, sick and orphaned wild animals for care, rehabilitation and eventual release back to the wild.

If you are looking for a wildlife rehabilitator and do not live near an RSPCA wildlife centre, the following websites have lists of wildlife rehabilitators, but it is important to note that not all of these will have been visited by RSPCA inspectors:

British Wildlife Rehabilitation Council

UK Animal Rescuers

We have advice for anyone looking for help with an injured wild animal, or for anyone concerned about an orphaned wild animal.

Did you find this useful?