When: 21-22 April 2023 / 11-12 August 2023
Location: Lake District National Park
Registration fee: £65
Fundraising target: £305 (self-funder option available)
The link below will take you to the Charity Challenges website to book your place.
Find out more and register
Take on the Lake District 5 Peaks Challenge
This challenge runs over just one day, but with five peaks to tackle it's certainly no walk in the park!
Prepare for an exhausting but energising journey through the rugged and dramatic landscape of the Lake District, as you venture across 14 miles (22km) and tackle five of England's most demanding peaks, including its highest - Scafell Pike.
The group will climb to over 3,000 feet (900m), crossing crags and moorland past the Langdale Pikes towards Scafell.
Find out more and join the team
- A weekend challenge in the heart of the Lake District National Park
- Take on 5 of the Lake District's toughest peaks
- Trek to the summit of Scafell Pike, England's highest peak
- Fully supported by qualified mountain leaders
- Magnificent route in the heart of this UNESCO World heritage site
How we'll support you
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you join Team Animal you'll receive:
- Team Animal trekking t-shirt made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Dedicated fundraising support from our friendly events team.
- Fundraising materials to help you reach your target.
- Helpful training advice for your trek.
- A Facebook page to chat with your fellow trekkers.