- Night-time trek to the summit of Ben Nevis
- Hike under the moonlit sky
- Summit the highest mountain in the UK
- Celebration breakfast after completing the challenge
- Raise money and make a difference
When: 14-15 October 2023 or 17-18 August 2024
Location: Ben Nevis, Scottish Highlands
Registration fee: £40
Fundraising target: £345 (self-funder option available)
The link below will take you to the Charity Challenges website to book your place.
Beginning in the beautiful Glen Nevis, right in the heart of the Scottish highlands, this spectacular challenge will see you and fellow fundraisers trekking to the top of Ben Nevis....at night!
You'll be fully supported all the way by experienced Mountain Leaders and then celebrate at the finish line with a celebration breakfast.
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you join Team Animal you'll receive: