Make your donation go further, for free

If you are a UK taxpayer, you can make your generous donations go further, at no extra cost to you.

All you need to do is fill out the form below and the RSPCA can claim the tax back on all donations you have made to us for the past four years, and on any future donations you make. HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) will give the RSPCA another 25p for every £1 you donate and the really amazing news is it won't cost you a penny more.

If you are a UK taxpayer, signing up to Gift Aid means that at no further cost you can help us to keep our inspectors in the field, maintain our animal hospitals and centres and answer even more calls to our cruelty line.

Your address

I am a UK taxpayer and I would like any donation I make in the future and have made in the past 4 years to be treated as Gift Aid donations, until I notify you otherwise. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please let us know if your tax circumstances or name and address details change so we can amend our records. Please email: or call our Supporter Services Team on: 0300 123 0346