- Night-time trek to the summit of Snowdon
- Hike under the moonlit sky
- Summit the highest peak in Wales
- Celebration brunch after completing the challenge
- Raise money and make a difference
When: 26-27 August 2023
Location: Snowdonia National Park, Wales
Registration fee: £40
Fundraising target: £345 (self-funder option available)
The link below will take you to the Charity Challenges website to book your place.
Beginning in the town of Llanberis, in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, this spectacular challenge will see you and fellow fundraisers trekking to the top of Snowdon... at night!
You'll be fully supported all the way by experienced Mountain Leaders and then celebrate at the finish line with a celebration breakfast.
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you join Team Animal you'll receive: