Peak District Challenge
When: 2020 event cancelled, 2021 date to be announced soon
Distance: Full 100km / Half 50km / Quarter 25km
Registration: Full £15 / Half £10 / Quarter £5
Fundraising target: Full £595 / Half £395 / Quarter £245
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. There'll be a major 'Base Camp' hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality and welfare services across the weekend - and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough and varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery and Peaks - with full support all the way.
This gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km and25km challenge options also out of the Bakewell Base Camp - this is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed...
- RSPCA tshirt and fundraising pack
- Full support from RSPCA events team
- Access to our RSPCA Team Animal Facebook page to chat to other trekkers
- For all levels of experience
- Walk, jog or run as an individual or a team
- Various distance options
- Organised route with signage, marshalls, medics and massages
- Free food and drinks at covered rest stops
- Medal and glass of fizz at the end