Cotswold Way Challenge 2020
When: 27-28 June 2020
Distance: Full 100km / Half 50km / Quarter 25km
Registration: Full £15 / Half £10 / Quarter £5
Fundraising target: Full £595 / Half £395 / Quarter £245
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge - with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start from historic Bath's Royal Crescent, as 2,000 adventurers set out on 100km of footpaths and trails - most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure - with half and quarter distance options also - there's a Challenge here for everyone. You'll get full support and hospitality all the way to your finish line - where an amazing sense of achievement and celebration awaits.
- RSPCA tshirt and fundraising pack
- Full support from RSPCA events team
- Access to our RSPCA Team Animal Facebook page to chat to other trekkers
- For all levels of experience
- Walk, jog or run as an individual or a team
- Various distance options
- Organised route with signage, marshalls, medics and massages
- Free food and drinks at covered rest stops
- Medal and glass of fizz at the end