Cotswold Way Challenge 2020
When: New dates for 2021 will be released soon
Distance: Full 100km / Half 50km / Quarter 25km
Registration: Full £15 / Half £10 / Quarter £5
Fundraising target: Full £595 / Half £395 / Quarter £245
Due to Governments Coronavirus restrictions this 2020 event is going to be cancelled and postponed to 2021. This will be confirmed by 3rd April via email.
Participants will be able to transfer to another 2020 or 2021 event. If you have any questions please email email@example.com and thank you for your support.
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge - with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start from historic Bath's Royal Crescent, as 2,000 adventurers set out on 100km of footpaths and trails - most walking but many jogging and running.
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure - with half and quarter distance options also - there's a Challenge here for everyone. You'll get full support and hospitality all the way to your finish line - where an amazing sense of achievement and celebration awaits.
- RSPCA tshirt and fundraising pack
- Full support from RSPCA events team
- Access to our RSPCA Team Animal Facebook page to chat to other trekkers
- For all levels of experience
- Walk, jog or run as an individual or a team
- Various distance options
- Organised route with signage, marshalls, medics and massages
- Free food and drinks at covered rest stops
- Medal and glass of fizz at the end