Enjoy 25 percent off on our entire range of cover levels when you buy online.
MORE TH>N Pet Insurance for dogs and puppies
Every stage of your dog's life presents different health challenges and concerns.
Adult dogs need preventive care, senior dogs can face any number of age-related problems, never mind a wide range of diseases and infections, and all dogs may need vaccinations.
Your priority during any illness or injury to your dog is to get medical treatment quickly.
We're working with MORE TH>N to provide you with a range of dog insurance to suit your needs and budget. MORE TH>N can cover your dogs, and cats too, in one single policy and we'll give you a 10 percent multi-pet discount for each pet you insure with us plus a 10 percent online discount. Discounts calculated consecutively. There’s also a variety of cover levels including Accident Only, Basic, Classic and Premier Cover.
Find out more about how your dog can benefit from this coverage by calling 0330 102 3007.
By insuring your dog or puppy with MORE TH>N you protect your dog and help us protect less fortunate animals throughout the country.
For each policy sold, MORE TH>N will donate £20** to the RSPCA for the care of unwanted and neglected animals in England and Wales. For each Accident Only policy sold, £10 will be donated to the RSPCA**.
Free calls to vetfone advice line
If your pet’s not well day or night and you’re unsure what to do, you can call vetfone, our Freephone veterinary advice service open 24 hours a day.
Benefits of MORE TH>N dog insurance in partnership with RSPCA
- Dog Insurance from £10.73 a month. Based on 10 percent of new customers. Includes applicable discounts. MORE TH>N data April 15 - October 16.
- We'll give you a 10 percent multi-pet discount for each pet you insure with us plus a 10 percent online discount. Discounts calculated consecutively.
- Up to £12,000 vet fees. Regardless of how much cover you need, we're sure to have the right dog insurance policy for you. Our vet fee cover levels go from £1,500 with Basic over to £12,000 with Premier cover.
- Kennel fees for your dog if you're unwell. If you or a member of your family were temporarily unable to look after your dog because you were ill, MORE TH>N pet policies are there to help. We will pay towards the kennel costs if you have to stay in hospital for longer than four consecutive days (this isn't available with Accident only cover).
- Up to £3 million Third Party Liability available on our Premier cover. Having this type of cover is an important part of being a responsible dog owner.
Get a quote for MORE TH>N dog insurance
- Get a quote online and receive a 10 per cent online discount.
- Already got a quote? Retrieve a quote online.
- Or call 0330 102 3007.
With MORE TH>N Pet Insurance in partnership with RSPCA you get great cover, and help the RSPCA care for more animals than ever before.
Five reasons to buy MORE TH>N Dog Insurance
1. Dog Insurance from £10.73 a month. Based on 10 percent of new customers. Includes applicable discounts. MORE TH>N data April 15 - October 16
2. Access to vetfone - free calls to RCVS registered vet nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
3. We’ll give you a 25 percent discount when you buy online on our entire range of covers (new customers only)
4. Up to £4,000 or £12,000 of vet fee cover with Premier cover
5. A wide range of cover levels to suit your pet and your pocket
The RSPCA is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. MORE TH>N Pet Insurance is administered and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark’s Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. **Donations paid to RSPCA Trading Limited which is a trading subsidiary of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (charity no. 219099) and pays all its profits to the charity. Calls may be recorded and monitored.