Royal Parks Half Marathon 2022
When: Sunday, 9 October 2022
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
Registration fee: £30
Fundraising target: £350
The stunning Royal Parks Half Marathon takes in some of the capital's world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London's eight Royal Parks - Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens.
It's been a staple on the UK running calendar since 2008, now is your chance to be one of 16,000 runners taking part in 2022.
We would love you to join us as part of Team Animal and raise the vital funds needed to help more animals. There is a minimum fundraising target of £350, we will be on hand to support you with ideas and resources to make your fundraising easy and fun! The money raised from this event will help us rescue, rehabilitate and rehome or release more animals when they need us most.
Running with your own place?
Got your own place in the race? We would love you to join Team Animal and fundraise for the RSPCA using your own place. You can set your own fundraising target and will receive an RSPCA team animal running vest once you raise £50 plus all the great Team Animal benefits listed below.
All our Royal Parks Half Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal running vest made from recycled plastic bottles
- Digital fundraising pack
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising
- A Team Animal Strava group to share your training progress with fellow Team Animal runners