London Landmarks Half Marathon 2019
When: Sunday, 24 March 2019
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
Registration fee: £30
Fundraising target: £400
We have now sold out of charity places, however you can register your interest for a charity place and we'll let you know if more become available.
London Landmarks Half Marathon is in its second year, with information boards giving you interesting facts and themed cheer stations along the route, not to mention the wealth of landmarks you’ll be passing by, there is support and motivation to keep going at every turn.
The race starts on Pall Mall, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
All our London Landmarks Half Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest
- RSPCA training t-shirt
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack
- Free training guide tailored to your needs.
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising