London Landmarks Half Marathon 2019
When: Sunday, 24 April 2019
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
Registration fee: £30
Fundraising target: £400
All applications received by the Monday 8 October will be considered and we'll let you know if you have a place by Friday 12 October 2018.
Join Team Animal in this popular Half Marathon with a difference
London Landmarks Half Marathon is in its second year, with information boards giving you interesting facts and themed cheer stations along the route, not to mention the wealth of landmarks you’ll be passing by, there is support and motivation to keep going at every turn.
The race starts on Pall Mall, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
All our London Landmarks Half Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest
- RSPCA training t-shirt
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack
- Free training guide tailored to your needs.
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising