London Landmarks Half Marathon 2020
When: Sunday, 29 March 2020
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
Registration fee: £30 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Fundraising target: £400
Join Team Animal in the London Landmarks Half Marathon with a charity place
London Landmarks Half Marathon is one of the most popular half marathons in the country. With information boards giving you interesting facts and live music and themed cheer stations along the route, not to mention the wealth of landmarks you'll be passing by, there is support and motivation to keep you going at every turn.
The half marathon starts on Pall Mall, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London's most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, Nelson's Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
By running and fundraising for us you'll be changing the lives of animals in England and Wales
Got your own place in the ballot?
If you secured your own place with the organisers in the public ballot we would love you to join Team Animal and make your running count for more than just a personal best. You can set your own fundraising target and we'll be on hand to help you every step of the way.
All our London Landmarks Half Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising