Big Walkies Live
Roald Dahl Plass, Cardiff Bay - Postponed until Autumn 2020
Postponed due to Coronavirus
We were so excited to bring you Big Walkies Live. However, due to the spread of Coronavirus, we've taken the decision to delay the event until later in the year.
For those who have purchased tickets, we will be in contact to issue a refund.
We apologise for any inconvenience this causes, but the health and safety of our lovely supporters is important to us.
Put your paws up! Big Walkies Live is back in a brand new location for Cardiff's annual mass dog walk.
Big Walkies Live 2020 returns for the woofiest event of the year (don't believe us? watch last years highlights below), with even more fun to get your tails wagging.
On the big day, go on a 5.5km scenic adventure walk across the Cardiff Bay Barrage, and be welcomed back to our fun-filled event village for street food, family activities, and a photobooth all whilst raising money to help our furry friends in need.
This year, Big Walkies Live is bursting with fun, offering:
- A refreshing waterside walk across Cardiff Bay
- A bustling event village with stalls, activities and merch
- Street food and coffee stalls to satisfy post walkies cravings!
- Live entertainment from our hosts - radio's drivetime crowd pleasers, Josh and Kally!
- Doggy photobooth courtesy of our friends at Spindogs
- Drinking water provided by Cariad Cool (please bring your own water bottle!)
Find out how to get to Big Walkies Live.
What's included with your ticket
Tickets are sold on a per person basis - rather than per dog (poochy pals are free).
Your ticket covers your price of entry, but we would love for you to consider raising a few pounds for our furry friends in need while you're here.
We're making sure you're getting even more bang for your buck this year - a goody bag filled with:
- Bandana for your dog
- A frisbee (made from recycled plastic)
- Poo bag (for the messy bit)
Plus access to the exclusive event village and complimentary photos from our photobooth!