MORE TH>N Pet Insurance for dogs and puppies
Every stage of your dog's life presents different health challenges and concerns.
Adult dogs need preventive care, senior dogs can face any number of age-related problems, never mind a wide range of diseases and infections, and all dogs may need vaccinations.
Your priority during any illness or injury to your dog is to get medical treatment quickly.
RSPCA are working with MORE TH>N to provide you with a range of dog insurance to suit your needs and budget. MORE TH>N can cover all of your dogs, and cats too, in one single policy and you’ll also receive a 20 per cent multi pet discount. There is also a choice of four levels of cover, including Accident Only, Basic, Classic and Premier Cover.
By insuring your dog or puppy with MORE TH>N you protect your dog and help the RSPCA protect less fortunate animals throughout the country.
Benefits of MORE TH>N dog insurance in partnership with RSPCA
- A choice of cover from £4.69 a month, to suit your needs and budget. Based on Accident Only cover for a female English Setter aged 7 living in Truro. Annual equivalent £56.23. Actual premiums depend on individual circumstances. Only available direct.
- Multi pet insurance and a 20 per cent discount. If you have more than one pet, MORE TH>N Pet Insurance can save you time and money with a 20 per cent multi pet discount (only available direct). You can add all of your dogs onto one single policy, making it easier to keep track of your pet insurance policies.
- Up to £12,000 vet fees. Depending on how much cover you need, we aim to have the pet insurance you need for your dog. Our vet fee cover levels vary from £1,500 on Basic Cover to £12,000 on Premier Cover.
- Kennel fees for your dog if you're unwell. Ever thought what you'd do if you or a member of your family were temporarily unable to look after your dog because you were unwell? You needn't worry though as some MORE TH>N pet policies pay towards the cost of kennel fees if you have to stay in hospital for longer than four consecutive days (not available with Accident Only cover).
- Up to £3 million Third Party Liability. Third Party Liability Cover for dogs is essential if you own a dog. All of our policies offer Third Party Liability Cover for dogs only as standard, up to £3 million, depending on whether you buy Accident Only, Basic, Classic or Premier Cover.
Get a quote for MORE TH>N dog insurance
With MORE TH>N Pet Insurance in partnership with RSPCA you get great cover, and help the RSPCA care for more animals than ever before.
For each policy sold, £20 will be donated to the RSPCA for the care of unwanted and neglected animals in England and Wales. For each Accident Only policy sold, £10 will be donated to the RSPCA*.