- Iconic UK challenge, with a twist!
- Challenge yourself through the night
- Reach the final peak as the sun begins to rise
- Visit the stunning Yorkshire Dales National Park
- 38km and 1,500m of ascent in one challenging night
When: 29-30 April 2023
Location: Yorkshire Dales
Registration fee: £40
Fundraising target: £345 (self-funder option available)
The link below will take you to the Charity Challenges website to book your place.
The Yorkshire 3 Peaks is one of the UK's most iconic trekking challenges. Whilst thousands of people take part every year this challenge ups the difficulty by taking place at night!
You'll be fully supported by our experienced challenge leaders throughout the night as you complete the classic 38km route from Horton-in-Ribblesdale. You'll tick off the summits of Ingleborough, Whernside and finally Pen Y Ghent before celebrating with breakfast!
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you join Team Animal you'll receive: