When: 6-14 May 2023
Location: Glasgow - Fort William
Registration fee: £195
Fundraising target: £2165 (self-funder option available)
The link below will take you to the Charity Challenges website to book your place.
Find out more and register
Take on the West Highland Way Challenge
The West Highland Way is one of the UK's most popular long-distance trekking routes.
Charity Challenge has created this incredible, fully supported 7-day trekking challenge that will see you complete the entire 154km through the spectacular landscape of the Scottish Highlands.
Beginning just outside Glasgow there are seven tough days of trekking before you get to celebrate your accomplishments at Fort William, the foot of Ben Nevis.
Capture amazing photographs of the West Highland Way's finest scenery including Loch Lomond, Rannoch Moor and Glencoe. With fully qualified mountain leaders, a fantastic camp crew and full luggage transfers you'll have all the support you need to complete this incredible challenge.
Find out more and join the team
- Complete Scotland's most popular long-distance trail - the West Highland Way
- Immerse yourself in the breath-taking scenery of the Scottish Highlands
- Camp and trek 154km (96 miles) from Milngavie (Glasgow) to Fort William
- Experience the beautiful landscapes of Loch Lomond, Rannoch Moor, and Glencoe
- Celebrate seven days of trekking as you reach Fort William, at the foot of Ben Nevis
How we'll support you
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you join Team Animal you'll receive:
- Team Animal trekking t-shirt made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Dedicated fundraising support from our friendly events team.
- Fundraising materials to help you reach your target.
- Helpful training advice for your trek.
- A Facebook page to chat with your fellow trekkers.