- Trek the South Downs National Park overnight
- Watch the sunrise over the white cliffs of the Seven Sisters
- Negotiate rolling hills and cliff tops
- A marathon distance trek, at night
- Enjoy a celebration breakfast after your challenge
When: 8-9 April 2023
Location: Brighton to Eastbourne
Distance: 42km (Marathon trek)
Registration fee: £40
Fundraising target: £345 (self-funder option available)
The link below will take you to the Charity Challenges website to book your place.
Take on this night-time trek through the South Downs National Park. You'll start at Brighton and follow part of the famous South Downs Way.
Walking through the night you'll push yourself to the limit whilst you complete a marathon 42km distance.
You'll take in the sights of the famous white cliffs of the Seven Sisters and Beachy Head. At dawn, you can enjoy breathtaking views across the South Downs as you finish your trek in Eastbourne.
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you join Team Animal you'll receive: