Brighton Marathon 2019
When: Sunday, 14 April 2019
Where: Brighton, East Sussex
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Registration fee: £20
Fundraising target: £400
Join our Brighton Marathon team
Be part of a great weekend of running and take part in the Brighton Marathon. The fast, flat course takes runners through the best of this historic south coast city, making it a popular fixture in the running calendar.
Brighton Marathon charity place
We have a number of charity entries available for the 2019 Brighton Marathon. Registration is just £20, all we ask is for a minimum sponsorship pledge of £400 which we ask to be raised within a month after the event. Apply for a place on Team Animal today!
Running with your own place?
If you’ve already secured your own place in the Brighton Marathon, we'd love for you to join Team Animal. There's no minimum fundraising pledge and you still get all the great Team Animal benefits.
All our Brighton Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest
- RSPCA training t-shirt
- Cheering team along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack
- Free training guide tailored to your needs.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising
Not a runner but would still like to be involved?
Join the official Team Animal cheering team and support our runners out on the course. Register to volunteer for us.