Brighton Marathon 2018
When: Sunday, 15 April 2018
Where: Brighton, East Sussex
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Registration fee: £20
Fundraising target: £400
All our Brighton Marathon runners benefit from:
- An RSPCA branded running vest (ultracool material) and a t-shirt to train in
- Iron on vest letters, so our cheerers can shout your name!
- Running fundraising pack, which includes lots of ideas to maximise your sponsorship, sponsorship form, running guide, fundraising materials such as stickers, posters and collection boxes.
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising.
- Free running training guide.
Do you have your own place in the Brighton Marathon?
We welcome runners who have secured their own place. You'll receive all the same benefits, communication and support as our other charity runners and you can help us reach our team target.