Brighton Marathon 2018
When: Sunday, 15 April 2018
Where: Brighton, East Sussex
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Registration fee: £20
Fundraising target: £400
Join our Brighton Marathon team
Be part of a great weekend of running and take part in the Brighton Marathon. The fast, flat course takes runners through the best of this historic south coast city, making it a popular fixture in the running calendar.
Brighton Marathon charity place
We have now allocated all of our charity places for the 2018 Brighton Marathon. If you're interested in securing a place in the 2019 Brighton Marathon, applications will be open in April 2018.
Running with your own place?
If you’ve already secured your own place in the Brighton Marathon, we'd love for you to join Team Animal. There's no minimum fundraising pledge and you still get all the great Team Animal benefits. Contact us today!
All our Brighton Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest
- RSPCA training t-shirt
- Cheering team along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack
- Free training guide tailored to your needs.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising
Not a runner but would still like to be involved?
Join the official Team Animal cheering team and support our runners out on the course. Register to volunteer for us.