Birmingham Half Marathon 2022
When: Sunday, 20 February 2022
Distance: Half Marathon
Registration fee: £20 (non refundable)
Fundraising target: £200
The entire course is inside the beautiful Sutton park. You will run along the roads and windy paths in and around Sutton Park, completing your half marathon with 4 laps of the route. Each Kilometer will be accurately marked out with plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you on your way to that chequered flag finish.
Join with your own place
Got your own place in the race? We'd love you to join Team Animal and fundraise for the RSPCA using your own place. You can set your own fundraising target and will receive an RSPCA team animal running vest once you raise £50 plus all the great Team Animal benefits listed below.
What our runners benefit from
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest made from recycled plastic bottles
- Digital fundraising pack
- A post race reception with complimentary food and drinks for runners. Friends and family welcome
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising
- A Team Animal Strava group to share your training progress with fellow Team Animal runners.