Date: 21 - 26 June or 06 - 11 September 2020
Duration: 6 days
Registration fee: £350
Fundraising target: £1,835 (other entry options are available)
Experience the breathtaking views of the Alps on this 6 day challenging trek.
On this tough challenge, you'll be trekking on the French, Italian and Swiss sides of the Alps, amid beautiful and raw mountain scenery. You'll be crossing some well-known Alpine passes such as the as the Grand col Ferret and col du Blame as well as reaching peaks such as Brevent and the Aiguillette du Posettes.
Walking up to eight hours each day (possibly more) on mountainous terrain and rough paths you'll be tested physically and mentally, but the backdrop of the magnificent Alps will be a huge boost to you throughout the trek and you'll have the chance to walk among Alpine wildlife such as Ibex, Chamois and the elusive Marmot.
- Wild and raw views of the Italian side of the Tour du Mont Blanc.
- Bag the trekking peak Aiguillette des Posettes (2200m) with wonderful 360-degree views.
- Great trekking past jagged peaks, fractured glaciers and sheer cliffs.
- Up close and personal view of Mont Blanc and a gorgeous panoramic view from the Brevent peak.
How we'll support you
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you trek for us, you'll get:
- An RSPCA trekking t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising support from our friendly events team
- Fundraising ideas and materials to help you reach your target
- Helpful training advice
- A Facebook page to chat to your fellow trekkers
Get in contact with us
If you have any questions about the trip or fundraising, we are here to help! Call us on 0300 132 0598 or email us at email@example.com