Date: 7-12 July 2020
Duration: 6 days
Registration fee: £150
Fundraising target: £1,590 (other entry options are available)
This tough but incredibly rewarding charity trek combines the unforgettable scenery of the Grand Atlas Mountains with the splendour and colour of Marrakech.
Learn more about the trek and take part
This challenge will have you climbing and scrambling over the huge boulders and rocks of northern Africa¿s tallest peak ¿ Jebel Toubkal, standing at a whopping 4,167m.
Although not technically climbing, the weather and terrain makes the High Atlas summit trek extremely tough and a good level of fitness is essential.
You'll finish in the vibrant city of Marrakech, where the southern tribesmen and Berber villagers bring their goods to the souks.
- Unforgettable mountain scenery and spectacular views
- Tackle daunting peaks dotted with Berber villages
- Summit Jebel Toubkal, Morocco's highest mountain
- Push yourself mentally and physically at high altitude
- Get lost in the colourful souks of mystical Marrakech
How we'll support you
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you trek for us, you'll get:
- RSPCA trekking t-shirt
- Dedicated fundraising support from our friendly events team
- Fundraising materials to help you easily reach your target
- Helpful training advice
- A Facebook group to chat to your fellow trekkers
Get in contact with us
If you have any questions about the trip or fundraising, we are here to help! Call us on 0300 132 0598 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org