- Look before you strim
25.05.13 - We are warning gardeners to tread carefully to avoid harming the wildlife which may be living in their gardens.
- We seek permission to enter Dover to monitor live export
24.05.13 - We are calling on the people of Dover to support us in a bid for our inspectors to be allowed into the port to monitor live exports.
- Badgers snared just outside their front door
22.05.13 - We are appealing for information after one badger was killed and another seriously injured by snares set up at the entrance to their sett.
- Nominations for RSPCA Council 2013
22.05.13 - RSPCA members are now invited to vote in the 2013 RSPCA Council election.
- Come and join Brian May and help save the badgers
21.05.13 - Rock star and RSPCA vice-president Dr Brian May is to speak at a public meeting in Dorchester this Friday to oppose plans to kill thousands of badgers in England.
- Abandoned new-born foal rescued in South Wales
20.05.13 - Valour the new-born foal is recovering after being abandoned on Coity Common near Bridgend on Monday 13 May.
- Orphaned baby badgers rescued and weaned back to health
18.05.13 - One of our centres is looking after four orphaned badger cubs too little to survive without help.
- Gloucestershire County Council vote against the cull
17.05.2013 - We are pleased to hear that Gloucestershire County Council voted against the badger cull due to take place from next month.
- RSPCA backs Commons Committee report on dog control
17.05.13 - The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (EFRA) Committee yesterday (Thursday, 16 May) released a report on dog control and welfare.
- We appeal for information after lamb has ears cut off
15.05.13 - We are appealing for information after a three-week-old lamb was the victim of a horrendous act of animal cruelty in which her ears were cut clean off.