Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon
The Yorkshire Marathon is a truly memorable race, starting and finishing at the University of York.
Held over a fast, flat course you enter into the ancient heart of the city, taking in the impressive architecture and historic sights. Further along there are spectacular views of the Vale of York landscape as well as picturesque villages.
When: Sunday, 9 October 2016
Where: University of York, Yorkshire
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
All Yorkshire Marathon places for 2016 are now sold out.
All our Yorkshire Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA branded running vest (ultracool material) and a t-shirt to train in.
- Iron on vest letters, so our cheerers can shout your name!
- Cheering groups along the route, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack, which includes lots of ideas to maximise your sponsorship, sponsorship form, running guide, fundraising materials such as stickers, posters and collection boxes.
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising.
- Free running training guide.
Do you have your own place?
Join Team Animal and be part of our lively and supportive team. We welcome runners who have secured their own place. You will receive all the same benefits, communication and support as our other charity runners and you can help us reach our team target.
For more information and advice about signing up to the Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon visit the Plusnet community blog.