Oxford Half Marathon
When: Sunday, 13 October 2024
Distance: 13.1 miles
Reg Fee: £10 (non-refundable)
Minimum Fundraising Pledge: £250
The Oxford Half Marathon 2023 has taken place and applications for 2024 are not yet open. You can find out more about the event below or find another challenge.
The course takes runners through the pristine, winding streets of historic Oxford. The route begins in the city centre and passes through Old Marston village, the River Cherwell, and Oxford University's impressive Lady Margaret Hall, before finally finishing on Parks Road.
The Oxford Half Marathon is the largest route outside of London that has chosen to go plastic free. Here at the RSPCA, we've made changes to reduce our impact on the environment too with RSPCA running vests made from recycled plastic bottles and no more single-use plastics at our cheer stations.
Charity places for this event are no longer available, if you have purchased your own place in the event you are still able to join the team below.
Got your own place in the race? We would love you to join Team Animal and fundraise for the RSPCA using your own place. You can set your own fundraising target and will receive an RSPCA team animal running vest once you raise £50 plus all the great Team Animal benefits listed below.
All our runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal running vest made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Digital fundraising pack bursting with ideas to help you reach your target.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA eventers before the race day and share your experiences.
- A committed events team on hand to help with your fundraising.
- A Team Animal Strava group to share your training progress with fellow Team Animal runners.