London Marathon 2018
When: Sunday, 22nd April 2018
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
RSPCA Golden Bond charity places
Want to represent Team Animal at the London Marathon 2018?
Ballot own place runners
All our London Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal running vest and a t-shirt to train in.
- Iron on vest letters, so spectators can shout your name!
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack, which includes lots of ideas to maximise your sponsorship, sponsorship form, running guide, fundraising materials such as stickers, posters and collection boxes.
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- A post race reception party in London, close to the finish line with complimentary food and drinks for runners. Friends and family welcome.
- Post race massage
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work and the animals we help.
- Free running training guide tailored to your needs.
- Training and nutrition advice to help get you to the start line