London Marathon 2017
When: Sunday, 23 April 2017
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Do you have your own place in the London Marathon?
We welcome runners who have secured their own place. You'll receive all the same benefits, communication and support as our other charity runners and you can help us reach our team target.
RSPCA Golden Bond charity places
We have now filled all our Golden Bond charity places.
All our London Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal running vest and a t-shirt to train in.
- Iron on vest letters, so spectators can shout your name!
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack, which includes lots of ideas to maximise your sponsorship, sponsorship form, running guide, fundraising materials such as stickers, posters and collection boxes.
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- A post reception party in London, close to the finish line with complimentary food and drinks for runners. Friends and family welcome.
- Post race massage
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work and the animals we help.
- Free running training guide.
Volunteer to cheer
Be part of our energetic and supportive cheering team.
We need your help to cheer on our Team Animal runners as loud as you can to help them reach the finish line. In return for supporting our runners on the day we will provide you with a volunteer t-shirt and lots of cheer goodies. Volunteer to cheer at the London Marathon.