London Marathon 2020
When: Sunday, 26 April 2020
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Registration fee: £180
Minimum fundraising target: £2,000
The Virgin Money London Marathon is the biggest running event in the UK and one of the most popular marathons in the world. Be one of 40,000 runners taking on this iconic marathon through the streets of London to raise money for charity.
London Marathon charity places
We have a limited number of gold bond places for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2020. For your chance to run one of the most popular marathons in the world please fill in our application form with as much information as possible about why you would like to run for us and how you will raise the £2,000 minimum sponsorship pledge.
The application form will be open from May 2019 until July 2019 with successful applicants being contacted by the 14 August 2019.
Join our London Marathon team with your own place
Make the most of your ballot place and help vulnerable animals - our mission is to improve the lives of all animals by ending cruelty and suffering.
You can help us make that happen - join Team Animal today and run the London Marathon for us. There's no minimum fundraising pledge and you get all the great Team Animal benefits below.
All our London Marathon runners benefit from:
- A tour of one of our centres to see the difference your running will make to the animals in our care
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Full support from our Events team to help you reach your fundraising target.
- Photos captured by our photographers along the route.