London Marathon 2018
When: Sunday, 22nd April 2018
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Do you have your own place in the London Marathon?
We welcome runners who have secured their own place. You'll receive all the same benefits, communication and support as our other charity runners and you can help us reach our team target.
We just ask that if you have your own place you fundraise as much as you can for animals and help us reach our team target.
RSPCA Golden Bond charity places
We have now allocated all of our Golden Bond places for the 2018 London Marathon. If you're interested in securing a place in the 2019 London Marathon, applications will be open in April 2018.
All our London Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal running vest and a t-shirt to train in.
- Iron on vest letters, so spectators can shout your name!
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack, which includes lots of ideas to maximise your sponsorship, sponsorship form, running guide, fundraising materials such as stickers, posters and collection boxes.
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- A post race reception party in London, close to the finish line with complimentary food and drinks for runners. Friends and family welcome.
- Post race massage
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work and the animals we help.
- Free running training guide tailored to your needs.
- Training and nutrition advice to help get you to the start line