London Marathon 2021
When: Sunday, 03 October 2021
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Registration fee: £180
Minimum fundraising target: £2,000
The Virgin Money London Marathon is the biggest running event in the UK and one of the most popular marathons in the world. Be one of 40,000 runners taking on the race through the streets of London to raise money for charity.
London Marathon Ballot Places
London Marathon 2021 ballot results will be released in January 2021. If you're lucky enough to secure your own place in the race through the public ballot or good for age place, we would love you to join Team Animal and fundraise for the RSPCA using your ballot place. You can set your own fundraising target and will receive an RSPCA team animal personalised running vest once you raise £50, plus all the great Team Animal benefits listed below.
London Marathon charity places
All our London Marathon charity places are now full. If you would like to go on our waiting list, please complete the application form below. Alternatively, why not think about signing up for the London Virtual Marathon.
All our London Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Cheering group along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Digital fundraising pack
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Full support from our Events team to help you reach your fundraising target.
- Photos captured by our photographers along the route.