When: Sunday, 21 April 2024
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Registration fee: £180
Minimum fundraising target: £2,000
The London Marathon is one of the most popular events in the world. Every year tens of thousands runners take part in this incredible run cheered on by thousands of spectators, all broadcast on the BBC. This is definitely one of the 'bucket list' events!
London Marathon charity places
We have now filled our places in the 2023 London Marathon, if you would like to be added to our waitlist please fill in our application form with as much information as possible about why you would like to run for us, and how you'll raise the £2000 minimum sponorship pledge.
Join our London Marathon team with your own place
Be part of the world's most famous marathon and help vulnerable animals - our mission is to improve the lives of all animals by ending cruelty and suffering.
You can help us make that happen - join Team Animal today and run the London Marathon for us. There's no minimum fundraising pledge and you get all the great Team Animal benefits below.
All our London Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest.
- Cheering group along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising.