London Marathon 2017
When: Sunday, 23 April 2017
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Do you have your own place in the London Marathon?
We welcome runners who have secured their own place. You'll receive all the same benefits, communication and support as our other charity runners and you can help us reach our team target.
RSPCA Golden Bond charity places
Want to represent Team Animal at the London Marathon 2017?
We have a number of guaranteed places in the London Marathon , so if you think you are up for the challenge we want to hear from you!
All applicants will receive communication from the event team and if you are successful, we kindly ask for a registration fee of £180 to secure your place and a target of £2,000 sponsorship, but don't worry we'll be on hand to help.
All our London Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal running vest and a t-shirt to train in.
- Iron on vest letters, so spectators can shout your name!
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack, which includes lots of ideas to maximise your sponsorship, sponsorship form, running guide, fundraising materials such as stickers, posters and collection boxes.
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- A post reception party in London, close to the finish line with complimentary food and drinks for runners. Friends and family welcome.
- Post race massage
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Regular encouragement and motivation by email.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising.
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work and the animals we help.
- Free running training guide.
We just ask that if you have your own place you fundraise as much as you can for animals and help us reach our team target.