London Marathon 2019
When: Sunday, 28 April 2019
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Join our London Marathon team
Be part of the world's most famous marathon and help vulnerable animals. Our mission is to improve the lives of all animals by ending cruelty and suffering. You can help us make that happen - join Team Animal today.
London Marathon charity places
We have a limited number of gold bond places in the London Marathon 2019. If you would like to run for Team Animal please apply for your place today giving us as much information about why you’d like to run for us and how you plan to raise the £2,000 minimum sponsorship as possible.
Running with your own place?
If you were lucky enough to secure your own London Marathon place in the public ballot (announced on 8 October), we'd love for you to join Team Animal. There's no minimum fundraising pledge and you still get all the great Team Animal benefits
All our London Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest
- RSPCA training t-shirt
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack
- Free training guide tailored to your needs.
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- A post race reception party in London, close to the finish line with complimentary food and drinks for runners. Friends and family welcome.
- Post race massage
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising