London Marathon 2019
When: Sunday, 28 April 2019
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Marathon (26.2 miles)
Join our London Marathon team with your own place
Be part of the world's most famous marathon and help vulnerable animals - our mission is to improve the lives of all animals by ending cruelty and suffering.
You can help us make that happen - join Team Animal today and run the London Marathon for us. There's no minimum fundraising pledge and you get all the great Team Animal benefits below.
London Marathon charity places
We have now filled all our gold bond places for the 2019 London Marathon. Applications for the 2020 marathon will open at the end of April and will be allocated by September. Please check back soon if you would like to take on this iconic marathon for us.
All our London Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest
- Cheering groups along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Running fundraising pack
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- A post race reception party in London, close to the finish line with complimentary food and drinks for runners. Friends and family welcome.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising