How do I amend my donation?

If any of your personal details (for example, your address) have changed, please notify us of this so that we can amend our records accordingly.

You can contact us in the following ways.

  • Call 0300 123 0346
    (lines open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).
  • Email the team at:
  • Write to us at:

    Supporter Services
    Wilberforce Way
    West Sussex
    RH13 9RS.

If you currently have a regular direct debit to the RSPCA, you can easily amend the amount of your donation by contacting us using one of the methods listed above.

To amend your regular standing order, you will need to contact your paying bank to alter the amount of your donation. Please remember to inform us of the change.

The RSPCA is funded directly through you, the public, and every contribution, no matter how big or small, will go towards helping needy animals.

Thank you

Share this...