Become a member
Your support will help us campaign for:
- a better life for Britain's pets
- practical and humane farming methods for all farm animals
- the safety of wild animals
- alternatives to replace animals in experiments.
Don't delay, join us today!
RSPCA members receive:
- A special RSPCA enamel pin-badge, a membership card and one of our Action for Animals car stickers.
- A copy of the Annual Review (and summary of financial information).
- A copy of animal life magazine which allows you to keep up to date with the latest RSPCA news, rescues, campaigns and prosecutions.
You can take part in our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and vote at the election of national Council members.
You are also eligible to nominate someone for the RSPCA Honour awards. If you know someone who has helped promote kindness to animals, prevented neglect or cruelty, or gone out of their way to make a difference to an animals life why not nominate them?
View the winners of the RSPCA Honours 2012 (PDF 49.2 KB)
If you choose, your details can be passed to your local RSPCA branch (which is a separately registered charity) so that they can consider you for branch membership and contact you about their activities and how you can help them.
Governing documents and financial affairs
The RSPCA governing documents, which establish the relationship between the Society and its members, can be found on our RSPCA Acts and current rules page.
Members requiring more detailed information on the financial affairs of the Society may ask to receive a copy of the Society's trustees' report and accounts instead of the Annual Review.
Joint members may ask to be sent separate copies of these documents. Requests should be addressed in writing to:
The Chief Executive
c/o RSPCA Supporter Services
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to follow your stated wishes in future years unless you tell us otherwise.
If you would like further information about the RSPCA, our policies, or our governing and branch rules, simply follow these links or send your request in writing to:
RSPCA Supporter Services
Or email: email@example.com