Thames Path Challenge 2020
When: 12 - 13 September 2020
Distance: Full 100km / Half 50km / Quarter 25km
Registration: Full £15 / Half £10 / Quarter £5
Fundraising target: Full £595 / Half £395 / Quarter £245
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half and quarter distance options - there's a challenge for everyone.
Your challenge will be a test of spirit and determination. You'll be supported all the way by our team and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
- RSPCA tshirt and fundraising pack
- Full support from RSPCA events team
- Access to our RSPCA Team Animal Facebook page to chat to other trekkers
- For all levels of experience
- Walk, jog or run as an individual or a team
- Various distance options
- Organised route with signage, marshalls, medics and massages
- Free food and drinks at covered rest stops
- Medal and glass of fizz at the end