- A weekend challenge in the heart of England
- Take on five of the Lake District's toughest peaks
- Climb the stunning Scafell Pike
- Incredible views looking down onto the Lake District
- Magnificent route in the heart of the Lake District
Date: 13 - 14 August 2021
Duration: 2 days
Registration fee: £60
Fundraising target: £275 (other entry options are available)
Prepare for an exhausting but energising journey through the rugged and dramatic landscape of the Lake District.
This challenge runs over just one day, but with five peaks to tackle it's certainly no walk in the park!
Venture across 14 miles and tackle five of England's most demanding peaks, including its highest - Scafell Pike. The group will climb to over 3,000 feet, crossing crags and moorland past the Langdale Pikes towards Scafell.
Every penny you raise will mean that we can be there to help more animals when they need us most. Together we can make sure animals are cared for, protected and given a second chance in a loving home.
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you join Team Animal you'll receive: