London Landmarks Half Marathon 2023
When: Sunday, 2 April 2023
Where: Central London, London
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
Registration fee: £25 (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Fundraising target: £350
This event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city's quirky and hidden secrets, runners get to explore the capital on a route like no other, all on closed roads!
The race starts by The Strand, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London's most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, Nelson's Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
London Landmarks Half Marathon charity places
Registrations are not currently open for this event.
Join with your own place
The public ballot for the London Landmarks Half Marathon opens later in the year. If you're lucky enough to get a ballot place in the event we'd love you to run as part of RSPCA Team Animal! You'll receive full support from our team including a running vest when you raise over £50.
All our London Landmarks Half Marathon runners benefit from:
- RSPCA team animal personalised running vest.
- Themed cheering group along the route on the day, which your friends and family can join.
- Fundraising pack
- Goodies for your friends and family cheering you on.
- Facebook group to talk to other RSPCA runners before the race day and share your experiences.
- Committed Events team on hand to help with your fundraising