RSPCA Spring Raffle 2021 - Terms and Conditions
1. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under Account number https://registers.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/4663. The responsible person for the Raffle is Garth Caswell.
2. All draws are promoted by the RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex RH13 9RS.
3. Your purchase of Raffle tickets is from the RSPCA (the ¿Promoter¿), solely in accordance with the terms under which the RSPCA from time to time promotes its Raffles.
4. The RSPCA Raffle is operated by StarVale Management & Technologies Ltd, our External Lottery Manager (the ¿ELM¿), on behalf of the RSPCA.
5. The Promoter may change or update these Raffle Terms and Conditions and/or the prize fund at any time and Raffle players (the ¿Players¿) are invited to regularly check the RSPCA website for updates.
6. These terms and conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales.
Playing the Raffle
7. Entry is open to all residents of Great Britain (including RSPCA volunteers) but excludes: RSPCA trustees or directors; or RSPCA employees or third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Raffle draw, or with the ability to influence the Raffle draw results.
8. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the RSPCA Spring Raffle 2021. Entries are not to be sold by or to anyone under the age of 18. It is an offence to play or enter a lottery under the entry age.
9. The cost of each Raffle Ticket is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry (maximum of 60 entries per person, subject to customer interaction) and payment must be made in advance of the Raffle draw by one of the methods permitted.
10. Net proceeds go to the RSPCA and will be used where the animal's needs are greatest.
11. You will be entered into the Raffle draw for which payment has been received, where you could win one of the following prizes; first prize of £10,000 cash, second prize is £2,000 cash, third prize is £500 cash or one of 350 runner up prizes of £5 Love2Shop Gift Cards. The prizes for the Raffle are printed on the promotional material provided and are advertised on the RSPCA website.
12. The closing date for entries to be included in the draw is 09 April 2021.
13. The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an entry or suspend the RSPCA Spring Raffle 2021.
14. The Promoter's decision once made is final and binding.
Draws and Prizes
15. The prize winners will be randomly selected in an independently supervised draw at Starvale Management & Technologies Ltd, The Tannery, Chapel Lane, Galgate, Lancashire LA2 0PR on 16 April 2021.
16. Winners will be notified by phone or in writing within 14 days of the draw.
17. The results will be published on the RSPCA website within 48 hours of the draw being run and will be available via the Lottery Helpline on 01524 752 903 from the next available working day (Office open 9am ¿ 5pm, except on public holidays). The Promoter will pay the prizes directly to the winners of the Raffle by cheque within 14 days of the draw date. No alternatives to any prize will be offered and no interest is payable. Players are invited to regularly check the RSPCA website for updates.
18. Whilst every effort will be made to contact winners, if we are unable to make contact within 6 months of the draw, unclaimed prizes will be used to fund the RSPCA's vital work. If a cheque payment from the Promoter remains uncashed after 6 months of the draw, this prize will be forfeited and also used to fund the RSPCA's work.
19. No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post and is not liable for any delay in bank payments.
20. Late entries will be entered into the next available Raffle draw.
21. Any payments received after the draw date will be treated as a donation to the RSPCA.
22. Players must complete the information required on the ticket stubs completely. The RSPCA reserves the right to void any incomplete stubs. Voided stubs will not be entered into the Raffle draw and the entry fee will be used as a donation to the RSPCA.
23. Winners (Including Fast Reply Draw winners) agree to appear in limited publicity for future RSPCA fundraising in relation to the Raffle (this includes limited details being presented on our ¿Winners List¿) and to provide proof of age when requested.
Fast Reply Draw
24. The prize is one of 40 x RSPCA tote bags (Fast reply draw closing date is 12 February 2021). The 40 prize winners will be randomly selected from those whose replies have been received within 14 days of the raffle pack being sent, in an independently supervised draw at Starvale Management & Technologies Ltd, The Tannery, Chapel Lane, Galgate, Lancashire LA2 0PR. The winners will be notified by phone or in writing within 5 days of the draw. The Promoter's decision is final.
25. In entering the Raffle you represent and agree that:
26. You are 18 years of age or over;
27. You are a resident of Great Britain;
28. You will not buy or purport to buy an entry ticket to the Raffle on behalf of anybody under the age of 18; It is an offence to enter or play any lottery under the entry age.
29. You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, postal address, email address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
30. You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 16 (a), (b) and (c) above.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out any age-verification checks that it deems necessary in order to confirm age eligibility to participate in the Raffle.
32. Any person found to be under 18 years of age who has entered the Raffle will be excluded and any sums paid over by them will be returned and, if applicable, any prizes won will be withheld.
33. RSPCA is committed to ensuring that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the RSPCA's Responsible Gambling Guide for more information, or contact us via the Lottery Helpline on 01524 752 903. If you feel you have a problem with gambling visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
34. If you feel like you have a problem with gambling you can self-exclude from all of the Promoter's society lotteries for a minimum period of six months and up to a period of five years, if required. Any self-exclusion period may, on request, be extended for one or more further periods of at least six months.
35. You can self-exclude by filling in the self-exclusion form on the Promoter's website, by contacting the Lottery Helpline on 01524 752 903, or writing to us at RSPCA Supporter Services, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9RS.
Complaints and Disputes
36. The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which can be found here and which will also be made available upon request.
37. The RSPCA will process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, for the purposes of administering your entry to the Raffle draw. The personal information supplied by you will also be used by the RSPCA's suppliers who assist in the running of the Raffle, acting on the instructions of the RSPCA.
38. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of: Processing your payment, informing you of payment updates, administration of the Raffle, database management, undertaking quality control checks and transferring information to HM Revenue & Customs in respect of any possible Gift Aid claim.
39. We may contact you if we require further information to process your Raffle payment or to administer your Player registration. Our privacy notice, available at www.rspca.org.uk/privacy, sets out how your personal data is used. If you want to change the communications you receive at any time, please contact Supporter Services on 0300 123 0346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org