How to help the animals and work of Brent Knoll Animal Centre
As we rely on the good faith and support of the local North Somerset community, our dedicated team build relationships that last with our valued supporters and volunteers because with their support, we can continue to provide the care and rehabilitation of the cats and dogs in our care, before we can find them loving new homes.
By supporting the RSPCA North Somerset Branch you will play a key role in our charitable activities, an example of which is that we support our local RSPCA Inspector by providing funds for the emergency treatment and accommodation of animals, which they consider will suffer as a result of inaction or mistreatment by the owners or where the owners have financial difficulties, suffer ill health or pass away.
Organising events and activities is a fun and rewarding way to get involved in raising much needed funds for the RSPCA North Somerset Branch. If you, your friends and/or work colleagues, or if you are a business or local commuity group who are looking to support a local community charity, we would welcome your support in helping to raise the much needed funds for the animals in our care and in raising awareness of animal welfare.
How we can support you
Our Fundraising Co-Ordinator will work closely with you to understand what you want to achieve from your support for the RSPCA North Somerset Branch and offer help, support and guidance throughout your fundraising experience.
Here are just some of the ways you can get involved:
- By choosing the RSPCA North Somerset Branch as Charity of the Year for your business or community group, raising much needed funds and engaging with our team by volunteering;
- Joining our Friends Group to raise funds for the RSPCA North Somerset Branch;
- Donating items to our shops;
- Donating gifts for raffles and auctions;
- Joining our Safe Haven Sponsorship Scheme;
- If you have a Birthday/Anniversary celebration, you can ask for donations instead of gifts through our Facebook Page online fundraising where 100% of all donations generated are paid directly to us: RSPCA North Somerset Branch | Facebook
- Check our 'events' page to see if there is anything you can get involved in and/or support any of our forthcoming events: North Somerset Branch - Events - rspca.org.uk - RSPCA
If online shopping is how you would like to help:
- Visit our Amazon Wishlist to select an item you would like to purchase and send it direct to us. A brilliant way to help us to take care of the animals and save funds to pay other essential bills. If you would like to buy something for one of our animals please visit: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/2OTRSN3HBNTII
- Shop on AmazonSmile and Amazon donates to Royal Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Animals North Somerset Branch, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know - same products, same prices, same service and they will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charity of your choice. smile.amazon.co.uk: You shop. Amazon gives
For further information or if you would like to discuss any fundraising ideas you may have, please do not hesitate to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support