If you need to report cruelty or an animal in distress call us on 0300 1234 999. Please see our Reporting cruelty page for more information.
Contact details for all other enquiries can be found below. Please note that our establishment may be operated largely by volunteers and whilst we will attempt to come back to you as quickly as possible there may be some delay.
Select a service or establishment to see full contact details
General contact details
If you live within the Branch area and within a GU postcode please call 07906924002. If you live within a KT or SM postcode please call 07503216499. Please note, if your query to the Branch is non-urgent, please email instead of calling. This leaves the Branch line free for urgent queries and means your query can more easily be passed to the relevant person. In an animal emergency always call 0300 1234 999. Telephone available 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. We prioritise animals we have rescued from cruelty & neglect, which may mean we cannot take in unwanted pets.
Other useful local contacts
Lost or found a pet? See our lost and found page.
Ferret Rescue - 07904 717795.
Chickens - British Hen Welfare Trust – 01884 860084.
See the RSPCA's What to do with injured wild animals page for more information.
If possible, take to a vet (phone first). Alternatively try a local wildlife centre as they provide specialist care. Here are a few local organisations who may be able to help:
- Wildlife Aid – Leatherhead – 24 hour helpline 01372 360404 / 0906 1800132
- Hydestile – Godalming - 01483 860313
- Harper Asprey – Windlesham – 01344 623106
- Hart Wildlife Rescue - Alton – 01420 562335 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hedgehog Bottom - Berkshire - 01635 826120
- Bats - Surrey Bat Rescue - 07910 108525 / Bat helpline 03451 300228
- Badger Trust – 0845 287878
- Fox Project – Kent - 01892 824111
- Swan Sanctuary – Shepperton – 01932 240790.