Volunteers Wanted for our Fundraising Team
RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre is looking for people to help us with fundraising events throughout the year. If you are interested in helping with any of the following roles please let us know!
- Advertising Distributor – to approach local businesses and organisations with our event advertising material
- Prize Finder – to gather and organise prizes for various stalls at our events
- Sponsorship Finder – to approach local individuals and businesses who may be interested in sponsoring an event or a class in our annual dog show.
- Attractions Coordinator – to help us make our events bigger and better by sourcing attractions and demonstrations.
- Stall Helpers – to help think of new ideas for fundraising stalls and/or to man them on the day
- Set Up Squad! – to help us with marking out arenas, put up gazebos & tables, move chairs, erect signs etc
- Take Down Team! – to help us clear up after events, taking down gazebos, tables, general tidying etc
- General Help with Fundraising – If you’re a “doer” we would love your help!
We hold 4 main fundraising events per year, you can give as much time as you like. Some roles just involve helping on the day of the event, some will require a little more time. Anyone over 16 is very welcome to join us.
Please contact the centre on 0300 123 0726 option 4 or email email@example.com
Find a volunteering opportunity
Use the search below to find a volunteering opportunity near you.