Stapeley Grange Cattery
VIRTUAL ADOPTION PROCESS FOR STAPELEY'S CATS
During the Covid 19 lock down the RSPCA has launched a new virtual protocol that will allow members of the public to adopt our CATS, which will free up space for more animals in need, via RSPCA Officers.
Start the process by checking out Stapeley Grange's websitehttps://www.rspca.org.uk/local/findapet/-/rspca/stapeley-grange-cattery
And then fill in a 'Perfect Match Form' which can be found on the website https://www.rspca.org.uk/findapet/rehomeapet/process/rehomeacat
You can then send the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following:
- We will not rehome to homes where dogs have never been with other cats
- Any cats already in the home must be fully vaccinated and neutered (proof of vaccinations required)
- Cats will be required to remain in the house for a minimum of one month
- We will ask potential adopters to send in a video of their house/garden, ie short walk around
- We will arrange a phone call/ video when it’s convenient, to talk about the adoption
- Videos of any existing animals in the house will be needed
- You must live within 30 minutes of Stapeley Grange
- A post adoption visit will take place after lock down has been lifted
- Please be patient as we are short staffed currently...thank you.
If you have animal welfare concerns, please call our national cruelty line for advice: 0300 1234 999 and if you have a badly injured stray or wild animal please call your local vet for advice. Please do not attend a vet practice without calling first.
The Stapeley team are keen to support members of the public through facebook or via email so if you have any wildlife questions please email: email@example.com and for cattery questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible so please bear with us. This is an incredibly difficult time for us across the RSPCA and we appreciate your ongoing support.
Stay safe and support the NHS by staying at home
FACEBOOK AUCTION - Please help us to raise money online via our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/rspcastapeleygrange/
Stapeley Grange Cattery supports our inspectors by taking in cats and kittens that have been injured, abandoned, neglected or become the victims of cruelty. The team's remit is to prepare them for rehoming and match potential adoptees so we provide compatible 'forever' homes for all our cats and kittens.
We also run a small shop selling products to cat owners and the profits help fund our work.
Alongside the Cattery is Stapeley Grange Wildlife Centre, one of four RSPCA wildlife centres based in England that rehabilitates sick, injured and orphaned wildlife brought to us by RSPCA inspectors or members of the public. The Centre's remit is to get wildlife casualties back to the wild as soon as possible.
Have you lost a pet or found a stray pet - check on Pets Located.
Why not check out our Spring 2020 newsletter, which can be downloaded as a PDF.
Become a Friend of the Centre to receive our quarterly newsletter, please sign up here.
The Cattery are also looking for volunteers who have experience with hand raising kittens from an early age