How you can help us to really make a difference
RSPCA Oxfordshire is run mainly by volunteers, who kindly give their time (and their homes!) to help and foster animals in need, to collect funds and share the RSPCA’s values of respect and care towards all animals. It’s a lot of work, and this means we always need an extra pair of hands! Here’s how you can help:
- Donate: Check our Donate page to see all the different ways to make a donation, from offering money or goods such as pet food and blankets, to leaving a legacy in your will. You can also use our RSPCA Oxfordshire Amazon Wish List by purchasing a much needed item and have it delivered direct to us!
- Fundraise: Another way to actively help us is by arranging a fundraising event such as a sponsored run or bake sale, or by placing a donation collection box at your workplace. Find more ideas here! Or, if you just want to buy yourself something, you can still donate by shopping with Amazon Smile. We'll get a small percentage back from Amazon and it won't cost you a penny.
- Volunteer: We are always looking for people to help us and there are many roles available, from pet fosterers to fundraisers and drivers. Find more about vacancies at the Oxfordshire branch here. Even if we don’t have any specific volunteer vacancies listed on our website that might suit you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have a chat about other opportunities available.
- Become a pet foster carer: If you have room in your home and in your heart to take on a rescue animal for a short time, please contact us. You can read more about the role of foster carer on the national RSPCA website. And when you’re ready to call, we’ll enjoy meeting you and hearing your story.
- Become a member: When signing up as an RSPCA member, you can choose to directly support the Oxfordshire branch. This way, your membership will be linked to us. Being a member means that by contributing with a small annual donation, you will receive the RSPCA official Animal Life magazine, a membership badge and our latest news. A lovely thoughtful gift for someone you love, perhaps?
Most importantly, you’ll be able to vote at our Annual General Meeting and, if you apply and are elected as a trustee, you’ll be directly involved in the administration of the Oxfordshire branch. For more information about this exciting opportunity, visit the Membership page. Don’t forget to select the Oxfordshire branch when registering!
If you have any questions about these or other ways to help, please get in touch at email@example.com or 07887 475401.
Thank you for your support, on behalf of all our animals and volunteers!