Support your local RSPCA Branch
How you can support us, your local branch
We simply cannot continue the work we do without the help and support from people like you. Please see below for the many simple ways you can help us:
- BECOME A MEMBER Become a member of the RSPCA to receive our Animal Life magazine, Annual Review and invites to our AGM's. Your membership will help our campaigns for animal rights and welfare.
- SOCIAL MEDIA Like us on facebook and follow us on twitter to help spread the word about our branch. The more people we reach the more animals we can help.
- ADOPT Consider giving a rescue animal a second chance and adopt a cat from us. Every cat that comes in to us has done so because they had nowhere else to go. They often spend months in a pen and as they get older they will get overlooked for adoption. They have just as much if not even more love to give back to their adopters.
- FOSTER Fostering can be a highly rewarding and valuable experience and is extremely beneficial for our cats and kittens. We need foster homes for all sorts of reasons and lengths of time, no garden is required as our foster cats need to be kept indoors. If you can't commit to rehoming a cat on a permanent basis then fostering could be ideal.
- DONATE ONLINE We rely on donations to fund our important animal welfare work.
- LEAVE US A LEGACY Leaving a legacy in your Will to a charity such as the RSPCA allows you to carry on caring long after you die. By leaving the RSPCA London South East Branch of the RSPCA a gift in your Will, you will be helping us become more financially stable. This will also allow us to develop our existing services to sick and neglected animals in your local area. RSPCA London South East Branch - 212444