Could you foster a cat?
Foster a rescue cat while it’s waiting for a forever home.
March 2020 update - unfortunately, due to coronavirus we are currently unable to place animals in new foster homes.
The volunteer role of a fosterer is a crucial one and can make a huge difference to the rehabilitation of a cat and its chances of finding a forever home.
We need fosterers to provide safe and loving homes for the cats in our care while we find them a new, forever home.
Please get in touch if you are interested in helping and would like to find out more; we are here to help you decide if fostering is be right for you; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07906 924 002.
What is involved?
- it is voluntary work but the cost of food, litter, etc. are provided
- feeding, cleaning and grooming the cat until it is adopted
- may involve visits to the vet if necessary
- playing and cuddling!
Can I foster?
- Yes if you are patient and understanding
- Yes even if you have other pets
- Yes even if you have children
- Yes even if you don’t have a garden
- Yes even if you like to go on long holidays
- Ideally you have owned cats before, but not essential.
Want to find out more about fostering?
We hope to hear from you soon!