Raise funds to help local animals!
Like everyone today, we need funds to continue our work. Although we are part of an RSPCA network of affiliated branches, we are a separately registered charity and we raise our own funding for the local animal welfare work that we do - we are on a constant drive to raise funds so that we can help as many animals as possible.
Do you know? ... to take in, rehabilitate and make an animal ready for rehoming, it costs us (on average) £700 for a dog and £350 for a cat? We pay kennelling fees and feeding costs and there are vet fees for neutering, vaccinations, microchipping (and a lot more if the animal requires additional vet treatment - and many of them do). Our adoption fees provide only a small contribution to these costs.
Without your help, we cannot continue our work to help needy animals
- even small donations are welcome - every little bit helps!
Every penny you give will go towards looking after the animals in our care.
There are lots of ways you can help us financially:
- Donate! Use PayPal or your debit/credit card to give any amount that you wish.
OR - give a quick one-off donation by texting ILOVEPAWS followed by an amount between 1 and 20 to 70085 (e.g. ilovepaws 5 will donate £5 to care for our animals - you can only donate whole pounds, no pence!) You will be charged for a standard text message according to your provider's rates.
We are so grateful for any donation, large or small, and we use all monies raised towards housing, feeding and caring for our animals.
- Earn commission for us when you shop and search online - AND IT WON'T COST YOU A PENNY!! For shopping, there's easyfundraising OR Give as you Live AND there's Amazon Smile AND the national RSPCA shop AND even eBay for charity. For online seaching, use easysearch OR Everyclick instead of Google.
- Payroll Giving. You can arrange to have a regular donation to us taken directly from your pay - and receive tax relief on the amount you give! Your work's payroll section should be able to help you with setting this up - tell them that your beneficiary is RSPCA Crewe, Nantwich & Districts Branch, charity number 256976. If your workplace doesn't have a payroll giving system, visit Workplace Giving UK to find out how to set up your own payroll giving.
- Remember us in your Will - leaving our animals a gift in your Will allows you to carry on caring for animals in need long after you are gone. If you want local animals to benefit from your bequest, you must clearly state the RSPCA Crewe, Nantwich & District Branch, charity number 256976 as a beneficiary in your Will.
- Organise a fundraising activity - either as an individual or as a group. Perhaps a sponsored bike ride or parachute jump, a local coffee morning, or a bigger event? Have a look at the fundraising page on the national RSPCA website for some ideas. You could set up an online fundraising page using GoFundMe (they take 1.9% + 20p of any funds raised) or JustGiving (they take 5.25% of any funds raised) or Facebook