Pets at Home Lifelines for the RSPCA Wimbledon
Pets at Home Lifelines
- You will earn Lifelines by presenting your VIP card in store or by providing details online at the time of purchase. For every £1 you spend at Pets at Home you will earn 1 Lifeline (although this can be altered at the discretion of Pets at Home without notice at any time).
- If you forget to present your card, Pets at Home will honour Lifelines earned within 30 days of the date of purchase. Please contact the VIP Helpline on 0800 328 4204 for more details, and have your proof of purchase ready.
- Lifelines collected on additional VIP cards will be credited to the main participant’s account.
- Once you have chosen your nominated charity, 300 Lifelines will be converted into a £1 Pets at Home gift card or equivalent value of goods or services or cash and will be donated to your nominated charity on a quarterly basis (at the end of March, June, September and December). The gift cards can be used by the charity to pay for goods in Pets at Home stores or grooming services. If you have not chosen a charity, or if, for reasons beyond our control, we are unable to donate your Lifelines to your nominated charity, your Lifelines will be donated to a default charity, which shall be selected by Pets at Home and communicated on the VIP website www.petsathome.co.uk/VIP from time to time.
- To choose your nominated charity from the list of charities approved by your local Pets at Home store, or to change your nominated charity at any time, or to find out how much has been donated to charity by the VIP scheme, go to www.petsathome.com/VIP and log into your account. Pets at Home reserves the right to change the list of nominated charities from time to time. Changes to your nominated charity will take effect at the end of the quarter.
- Lifelines cannot be exchanged for cash and will have no value until converted into a gift card for the relevant charity at the end of each quarter.