How you can support us, your local branch
We simply cannot continue the work we do without the help and support from people like you. Apart from volunteering and donating, there are so many other ways to support us! Please see below for more ideas;
- FUNDRAISE: There are so many ways you can fundraise on behalf of our branch, not only to help us look after the animals in our care but also help us continue to reach those animals who desperately need our help.
- LEAVE US A LEGACY: Leaving a legacy in your Will to our branch allows you to carry on caring long after you die. By leaving the Wimbledon, Wandsworth and Sutton District Branch of the RSPCA a gift in your Will, you will be helping us become more financially stable which means we can keep helping animals and allows us to develop our existing services to sick and neglected animals in your local area. If you are thinking of making a bequest to us, then your instructions should include the following; RSPCA Wimbledon, Wandsworth and Sutton District branch - Registered charity no. 210637
- SHOP ONLINE: Our branch has its own online Ebay shop for essentials such as flea and worming treatments and unique items that have been donated. You can also now shop for a wide range of products via the RSPCA online shop, including pet food & toys, mechandise & gifts.100% profits going direct to RSPCA Wimbledon, Wandsworth & Sutton branch to help even more animals.
- DONATE ITEMS ON OUR WISHLIST: There's certain things we really need that don't often come in the usual donations. Please check out our wishlist for items we're in need of right now! These little donations can add up to make a huge difference.
- BECOME A MEMBER: Become a member of the RSPCA to receive our Animal Life magazine, Annual Review and invites to our AGM's. Your membership will help our campaigns for animal rights and welfare.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Like us on facebook, follow us on twitter or Instagram to help spread the word about our branch. The more people we reach the more animals we can help.
- ADOPT OR FOSTER: Consider giving a rescue animal a second chance and adopt a cat from us. Every cat that comes in to us has done so because they had nowhere else to go. They may often spend months in a pen and as they get older they will get overlooked for adoption. Rescue cats have so much love to give back to their adopters. If you can't adopt right now, perhaps consider fostering instead. To apply to foster please complete our online application form.