How you can support us, your local branch
We simply cannot continue the work we do without the help and support from people like you. Apart from volunteering and donating, there are so many other ways to support us! Please see below for more ideas;
- FUNDRAISE: There are so many ways you can fundraise on behalf of our branch, not only to help us look after the animals in our care but also help us continue to reach those animals who desperately need our help.
- SHOP ONLINE: You can now shop for a wide range of products via the RSPCA online shop, including pet food & toys, mechandise & gifts.100% profits going direct to RSPCA to help even more animals. Our branch also has its own online Ebay shop for essentials such as flea and worming treatments and unique items that have been donated.
- SHOP WITH SMILE.AMAZON: If you’re shopping online did you know that if you shop via smile.amazon.co.uk, Amazon will donate a small portion of your sale funds to a charity of your choice? With no extra cost to you at all! All you have to do is allocate our charity from the list on offer – we are listed as RSPCA Wimbledon and District Branch – and then shop in the normal way. Don't forget to check out our wishlist! These little donations can add up to make a huge difference.
- BECOME A MEMBER: Become a member of the RSPCA to receive our Animal Life magazine, Annual Review and invites to our AGM's. Your membership will help our campaigns for animal rights and welfare.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Like us on facebook, follow us on twitter or Instagram to help spread the word about our branch. The more people we reach the more animals we can help.
- ADOPT OR FOSTER: Consider giving a rescue animal a second chance and adopt a cat from us. Every cat that comes in to us has done so because they had nowhere else to go. They may often spend months in a pen and as they get older they will get overlooked for adoption. Rescue cats have so much love to give back to their adopters. If you can't adopt right now, perhaps consider fostering instead. To apply to foster please complete our online application form.
- LEAVE US A LEGACY Leaving a legacy in your Will to a charity such as the RSPCA allows you to carry on caring long after you die. By leaving the Wimbledon, Wandsworth and Sutton District Branch of the RSPCA a gift in your Will, you will be helping us become more financially stable. This will also allow us to develop our existing services to sick and neglected animals in your local area. If you are thinking of making a bequest to us, then your instructions should include the following;
RSPCA Wimbledon, Wandsworth and Sutton District branch - Registered charity no. 210637