We are recruiting! Administration & Animal Welfare Assistant
We are recruiting for an Administration & Animal Welfare Assistant (12 month fixed term contract).
To be sent the job description, application form, and for more information about the role, please email email@example.com (we do not accept CVs).
Location: Working from home (to cover the Shropshire area)
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Hours: 20 hours per week (4 hours per day, 5 days per week)
Closing date: Friday 26th January
The successful candidate will support with the day-to-day running of the RSPCA Shropshire Branch – both with regards to administration and animal welfare.
You will be responsible for establishing good customer relations, maintaining branch administrative and financial records, and ensuring that the welfare needs of the animals in the care of the RSPCA Shropshire Branch are met.
The main responsibilities of the post include:
- Dealing with branch correspondence – including phone calls, emails, letters and social media posts.
- Ensuring that branch animals’ welfare needs are being met.
- Advertising animals that are available for adoption.
- Responding to enquiries from members of the public who are interested in adopting from the branch.
- Maintaining branch financial records.
- Ensuring that the RSPCA Shropshire Branch’s social media pages and website are kept up-to-date.
- Issuing veterinary and neutering vouchers to those who are eligible.
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
* Please note, the successful candidate will need a full driving licence, and use of a car for business purposes *