Fundraising in Northamptonshire
We really appreciate the support that is shown to us by people from the local community. One way you can help RSPCA Northamptonshire Branch is by fundraising! There is almost no limit to the type of event or sponsorship challenge you can do and we’re here to help if you need any ideas or input.
Your fundraising is vital for rescuing, rehabilitating and rehoming thousands of animals every year. By raising money for us, you’ll join animal lovers from across the nation, determined to stop animal cruelty and neglect. Together, our voice will be stronger and more powerful than ever.
Please support our work and make a donation – you can donate online quickly and easily by clicking on the purple ‘Donate’ button now.
Raise Money Whilst you Shop!
You can also support us via ‘Give as You Live’. This innovative giving system raises money for us as you do your shopping at thousands of High Street stores! It’s a true win win! Sign up here
Fundraising at School, College and University
There are loads of ways to raise money at school, college or university.
- Dress up or down! – Dress down Friday and everyone pays a pound. You could dress up, or give it an animal fancy dress theme with an “animal onesie” or “animal character day.”
- Sweets in a jar – Fill a jar with sweets – ask for a pound donation to guess the number of sweets and the closest answer wins the treats.
- Supermarket collection – A great way to raise funds in one morning is a supermarket collection, who can say “no” to having their bag packed!?
- Seasonal party – Halloween, Easter, Christmas – Hold your own Halloween, Easter or Christmas party. Make it fancy dress, bake ghostly cupcakes, or hold an Easter egg hunt. Raise funds asking for donations per game.
- Throw sponges – If you’re feeling brave why not ask your friends to donate, to throw soapy sponges at the teachers? Just make sure you ask the teachers first!
- Battle of the bands or talent contest – Host a battle of the bands or a talent contest, a fun and different way to help raise money. Charge an entrance fee. You could even ask some of the teachers to be a judge.
- Fashion show – Dream of working in fashion and want experience organising your own event? Hold your very own fashion show and why not invite local designers and charge a small fee.