Volunteering, Fundraising & Donations
All of the money raised through fundraising events, community events, general donations, our charity shops and legacies left in wills helps animals within the county that haven’t had the best life. We provide all the necessary veterinary treatment for our animals, a healthy diet, a safe place for them to stay as well as any enrichment and toys they may need.
- Donate each month through Charities Aid Foundation to help our rescue pets from Northamptonshire - click here
- Use Savoo search engine to generate donations for nothing!
- Donate to us directly via PayPal
- Sign up for One Lottery. You will be in with a chance of winning big cash prizes (plus holidays) every month, and half of the ticket sales go to the animals in our care.
- Fundraise for us through Just Giving.
- Do you have an old car that you no longer need? Why not donate it to us through Charity Car?
- Join in our monthly auctions on Facebook! They tend to be around the end of every month, and feature both animal and human gifts. Just click here to join the group or search 'RSPCA Fundraising Auctions in Northamptonshire'
- When you shop online, shop through Easy Fundraising. Whenever you buy something, a donation will come to us, at no extra cost to yourself! There are also over 4,700 retailers listed to choose from.
- We have created several e-mail cards that you can send over and schedule for any time of the year. We have Christmas cards, birthday cards, thank you cards, happy new year cards, mothers and fathers day cards to name a few. All proceeds come back to us. Check out our e-card collection at Don't Send Me A Card
- We have partnered with The Goodwill partnership to offer home visit, best practice, solicitor provided wills. There is absolutely no obligation for anyone to leave a gift to us in their will, yet it is hoped the partnership will help raise additional funds to support our work.
- Set up a standing order directly to our bank account so that we receive every penny without having to pay fees. Our account is
RSPCA, Barclays bank,
Sort code 20-61-51
- If you do not wish to donate online, we’re always very grateful for cash and cheque donations. If you would like to make a donation by cheque, please make it payable to the RSPCA Northamptonshire Branch and send it to; Mill Cottage, Creaton Road, Brixworth, Northamptonshire, NN6 9BW. Please do not send any cash donations through the post. You can make cash donations in one of our charity shops.
- Why not also pop down and visit one of our shops in Northamptonshire, and pick up some awesome finds! On our website, go to 'about us' and then click on the 'contact us' page for the full addresses and opening times of our shops.
As a small and independent charity, we rely on volunteers so we can carry out our vital work rescuing and helping animals have a second chance at life. Your help can make a big difference to an animal’s life, whether it’s a few hours at two events throughout the year, or a couple of days every week, the time you donate to us and the animals in our care is always greatly appreciated.
- Animal fosterer - please click here to apply
- Fundraising and helping at events
- General admin and answering telephone enquiries at our community welfare hub in Rushden
- Charity shops in Northamptonshire
- Volunteer driver
If you are interested in volunteering for the Northamptonshire Branch please email firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know your contact details and what volunteer role you are applying for.
We rescue, rehabilitate and re-home approximately 700 animals a year. All our animals are cared for by a dedicated team of voluntary fosterers who provide accommodation and much needed TLC. The majority of our dogs are boarded at a local private boarding kennel, although some are also rehabilitated in a home environment by fosterers.
We really appreciate the support that is shown to us by people from the local community. One way you can help the RSPCA Northamptonshire Branch is by fundraising! There is almost no limit to the type of event or sponsorship challenge you can do and we’re here to help if you need any ideas or input.
A great way to raise money is by entering an event and asking people for Sponsorship. The sky is the limit on what you might want to do… from running a marathon to entering a pie-eating competition! It’s totally up to you. Simply decided what you’re going to do, set yourself a fundraising target and have a plan to achieve it!