Volunteering, Fundraising & Donations
All of the money raised through fundraising events, community events, general donations, our charity shops and legacies left in wills helps animals within the county that haven’t had the best life. We provide all the necessary veterinary treatment for our animals, a healthy diet, a safe place for them to stay as well as any enrichment and toys they may need.
- Donate each month to help our rescue pets from Northamptonshire - click here
- Buy something for our animals in need via Amazon Wishlists
- Use Savoo search engine to generate donations for nothing!
- Set up a standing order directly to our bank account so that we receive every penny without having to pay fees. Our account is
RSPCA, Barclays bank,
Sort code 20-61-51
- If you do not wish to donate online, we’re always very grateful for cash and cheque donations. If you would like to make a donation by cheque, please make it payable to the RSPCA Northamptonshire Branch and send it to; Mill Cottage, Creaton Road, Brixworth, Northamptonshire, NN6 9BW. Please do not send any cash donations through the post. You can make cash donations in our of our charity shops.
As a small and independent charity, we rely on volunteers so we can carry out our vital work rescuing and helping animals have a second chance at life. Your help can make a big difference to an animal’s life, whether it’s a few hours at two events throughout the year, or a couple of days every week, the time you donate to us and the animals in our care is always greatly appreciated.
- Animal fosterer - please click here to apply
- Fundraising, general admin volunteering
- Cattery and small furries care
- Charity shops in Northamptonshire
- Volunteer driver
If you are interested in volunteering for the Northamptonshire Branch please email firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know your contact details and what volunteer role you are applying for.
We rescue, rehabilitate and re-home approximately 700 animals a year. All our animals are cared for by a dedicated team of voluntary fosterers who provide accommodation and much needed TLC. The majority of our dogs are boarded at a local private boarding kennel, although some are also rehabilitated in a home environment by fosterers.
We really appreciate the support that is shown to us by people from the local community. One way you can help the RSPCA Northamptonshire Branch is by fundraising! There is almost no limit to the type of event or sponsorship challenge you can do and we’re here to help if you need any ideas or input.
A great way to raise money is by entering an event and asking people for Sponsorship. The sky is the limit on what you might want to do… from running a marathon through to entering a pie-eating competition! It’s totally up-to-you. Simply decided what you’re going to do, set yourself a fundraising target and have a plan to achieve it!