Who we are
Essex South, Southend & District Branch is a self funding independently registered charity. We rely on donations, local fundraising and legacies to support our vital work with animal welfare in our branch area, postcodes SS0 through to SS12.
We provide the following services
- Supporting the national RSPCA Inspectorate who are attending to animals in need within our district
- Our branch has a small fund for financial assistance for pet owners in need. This may be for a veterinary consultation or pet food. To find out more and to apply please take a look at our online form here
- CAT NEUTER VOUCHERS may be available for low income households, to find out more and apply please see our online form here
- Rehabilitation and rehoming of cats, dogs
- Pet advice and guidance for local pet owners
- Fundraising events for the local area
- Community animal action events. These may include initiatives such as subsidised microchipping, neutering and worm and flea treatments.
- We also have two charity shops in Rochford and Shoebury which provide volunteering opportunities as well as raising much needed funds for our vital work