Volunteer at Big Walkies Live
Every year, volunteers play a crucial role in making Big Walkies Live happen. They assist with the setup, running and packing up of the event.
Volunteers will need to arrive at 7.30am on the day and the village will close at 2.30pm.
We'd love you to stay for as long as you can to help us with packing up the event village after the event.
You'll be helping with the setup, running and closing down of the event in Sophia Gardens, But Park, Cardiff on Saturday 18 May 2019.
- Helping to set up and pack up the event village
- Helping to mark out the walk routes
- Helping to man the walk routes as walk stewards along the way
- Man the registration stand and ensure all walkers are signed in
- Help to advertise the event by sharing RSPCA Cymru posts up until and during the event
- Be on standby to aid with any enquiries from the public
- Be on hand to help with any additional tasks needed on the day
Arrival at 07:30am and help as long as you can after the event closing at 02:30pm.
Sophia Gardens, Bute Park, Cardiff.
Bethan Shoemark-Spear, Senior events manager, RSPCA Cymru.
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Friendly manner
- Able to lift and carry items
For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did we mention a free t-shirt?
If spending the day with loads of lovely pooches wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a Big Walkies Live volunteer t-shirt to wear on the day!