Animal Action competition terms and conditions
Competition terms and conditions:
1. Send entries to: animal action, RSPCA, Wilberforce Way, Southwater, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 9RS, unless otherwise stated.
2. Entrants must be under 18 years old and must ask permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
3. Entries are only valid if they include the correct answer, your name and address and parent or guardian’s signature.
4. One entry per competition only.
5. Winners will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing date.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. All entries shall become the property and copyright of the RSPCA.
8. Unless otherwise stated, all competitions are open to all animal action readers, wherever they may live.
9. The names of the winners may be shared with the companies and organisations with which the competition is being run for the purposes of prize delivery only and will appear on the RSPCA website.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. If in circumstances beyond our control we are unable to organise a prize, we will endeavour to organise an alternative prize of a similar value. No cash alternative will be offered.
11. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid.
12. Winners will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date.
13. The RSPCA reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of the Society’s control.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering a competition.