Fatwire Article Portlet

Access to your information and correction

You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact the Data Protection Department at the address provided below.

We may charge £10 to provide this information to you. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date.  You may ask us to correct or remove any information you think is inaccurate.

Please note that the RSPCA does not fall within the definition of a designated public body under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and thus has no formal obligations under the Act. However we support transparency and will supply information where possible.

How to make a complaint

Please tell us if you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your personal information. Find our more about our complaint process and how to make a complaint.

Share this...

Print Portlet


Mega Nav Portlet

HTML Snippet Portlet